Contract Management for NetSuite with Electronic Signing
CloudTamers Contract Management NOW with Electronic Signing
Amongst other things, CloudTamers is a SuiteApp developing business, provisioning world class software to compliment your NetSuite ERP.
Part of our offering includes Contract Management for NetSuite.
Our contract modules facilitate contract creation for:
- Employee Contracts – which compliments our HR for NetSuite SuiteApp
- Supplier Contracts
- Customer Contracts
- Lease Contracts – which compliments our Lease Management for NetSuite SuiteApp
Based on a notion of contract templates, the software will add your selected template’s fixed terms into a PDF output, to be merged with the variable clauses you input into NetSuite; a real time saver for any business sending out multiple customer, employee, or supplier contracts.
But the journey does not end with the creation of the contract. The contract is quite literally worth nothing without the official, legally binding agreement from all contracting parties.
The Rise of the E-Signing Tool
Anyone who has ever signed an important document electronically will appreciate the convenience and power behind e-signing software. When compared to the alternative “electronic” route, of sending a document via email, to print, sign and scan back; e-signing software is a game changer.
So why do companies leave e-signing until the end of the project?
End of the Line
Signatures denote the end of a process. Prior to signatures, your job might include a lengthy sales cycle; negotiation; or a detailed scope gathering exercise. Put bluntly, the real labour is expended up front. The output of that effort is getting to the point of readying the contract for signature.
Because so much effort is expended in the earlier parts of the process there is more thought put into getting software to manage that. Salespeople are provisioned with CRM to manage the sales cycle. Project owners get their project management software to help them understand the delivery requirements of their goal. But the very end of the cycle is simply sending the document for signature. Extraordinarily little effort required at that stage, right?
Just because e-signing tools involve little effort, does not mean they are not high impact.
Here are a few good reasons why you should consider sorting out your e-signing tool as part of your phase 1 requirements:
- A good electronic singing tool will speed up your process. Some e-signing tools boast a twenty-five times faster turnaround. When there is an extra layer of complexity to the signing off process, it will inevitably take longer. That might translate to lost revenue as well as delayed projects. In the worst-case scenario, the contract may never be signed at all.
- The ease with which a contract can be signed reflects upon the ease with which you do business. The better the customer experience, the more likely you are to create a positive (first or last) impression.
- Electronic singing tools offer complete security. There is less propensity for documents to be lost, infiltrated, or hacked. This not only offers better protection for your signing customer, but for all your customers.
- Electronic signature tools offer transparency for all parties. Has the document been received; opened; read; forwarded or actioned? The software will let you, and other parties, know so that you do not waste valuable (and unnecessary) time chasing (read: bothering!) the client. This builds levels of trust and engagement between all the contracting parties.
- Implementing an Electronic Signing tool just shows you care. Once you have experienced the ease with which legally binding contractual paperwork can be signed, it is hard, in all consciousness, to put your partners, customers, colleagues and new recruits through the alternative!
It is for these reasons that CloudTamers has entered into a partnership with Workiro (by GetBusy), a world leading document management and e-signing software. Built to facilitate easy task management and to encourage better and more secure communication, its tools extend control over document management, improve communication with increased visibility and reduce risk and effort. Already a NetSuite SuiteApp partner, you can work in Workiro without leaving NetSuite. You can drag and drop documents against customers and vendors, and you can send quotes to be signed straight from NetSuite.
Now you can also integrate Workiro into your Contract Management for NetSuite SuiteApp. A handy button at the top of your contract allows you to “Send to Workiro” for signature, finally closing the contract loop.
To talk to someone about how you can use CloudTamers Contract Management for NetSuite in conjunction with Workiro Electronic Signing please get in touch
Written by Emma Stewart – Sales & Marketing Director and purveyor of electronic contracts at CloudTamers Ltd